.:: What's up gamers! ::.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forum promotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez


Antall Innlegg : 60
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 30
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Forum promotion   Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 am

A lil suggestion ZHHK. try to do a shout out to the forum after every video, put an annotation on the screen. People are lazy, they dont read the description.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:59 am

This is a good idea. zHHk, you would only have to say something like, "Check out my forum, link in the description" at the end of the video as not many people will check the description unless they are asked.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zHHk
Admin
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 46
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 26
Bosted : Hoth

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:12 pm

I'll be sure to start doing that, guys (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Wow, 10 new users within the space of a day.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez


Antall Innlegg : 60
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 30
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:13 pm

we need to make this big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:18 pm

mignik01 wrote:
we need to make this big.
Agreed.
This also shows just how effective a simple shout-out of the forum has been.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez


Antall Innlegg : 60
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 30
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:20 pm

yep. the idea is, as the channel gets bigger, so should the forum. I was the first member of this forum, dont want this to fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyfun



Antall Innlegg : 18
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 am

I'm pretty sure it will grow Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 am

Psyfun wrote:
I'm pretty sure it will grow Smile.

especially if the podcast catches on. we'll snag all the others dudes' audiences too. although i dont know how someone can be in the Mass Effect Community and not know who zhk is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyfun



Antall Innlegg : 18
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:10 am

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
Psyfun wrote:
I'm pretty sure it will grow Smile.

especially if the podcast catches on. we'll snag all the others dudes' audiences too. although i dont know how someone can be in the Mass Effect Community and not know who zhk is...

I guess it depends on how you define Community? My friends didn't know who ZHK was until I showed them some of his gameplay vids, but they had been playing since the Demo. They probly still don't know who Jumpin is, I only found out cause of the dual commentary ZHK did with him (none of us play BF3, or CoD, etc.) Despite that though, I'd certainly consider them, and myself part of the community. And the hundreds, to thousands, of players who never even visit the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:20 am

Psyfun wrote:
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
Psyfun wrote:
I'm pretty sure it will grow Smile.

especially if the podcast catches on. we'll snag all the others dudes' audiences too. although i dont know how someone can be in the Mass Effect Community and not know who zhk is...

I guess it depends on how you define Community? My friends didn't know who ZHK was until I showed them some of his gameplay vids, but they had been playing since the Demo. They probly still don't know who Jumpin is, I only found out cause of the dual commentary ZHK did with him (none of us play BF3, or CoD, etc.) Despite that though, I'd certainly consider them, and myself part of the community. And the hundreds, to thousands, of players who never even visit the forums.

that's true. i dont know why i said that. lol

what i meant is that zhk is pretty popular and such
Back to top Go down
View user profile
only1biggs
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 75
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 32
Bosted : Midlands, UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am

mignik01 wrote:
I was the first member of this forum, dont want this to fail.

actually, I think I may have been the first, but I don't want to start a whole "thing" with this Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez


Antall Innlegg : 60
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 30
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 pm

only1biggs wrote:
mignik01 wrote:
I was the first member of this forum, dont want this to fail.

actually, I think I may have been the first, but I don't want to start a whole "thing" with this Laughing

Do you remember zhhk's paladin video where he said a subscriber asked him about clans? That was me. He hit me up one day and asked me to test it out. That time there was no one else registered apart from zhhk. go to "members" and arrange them in the order of their joining date. You can see zhhk first and then me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
only1biggs
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 75
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 32
Bosted : Midlands, UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:26 pm

mignik01 wrote:
only1biggs wrote:
mignik01 wrote:
I was the first member of this forum, dont want this to fail.

actually, I think I may have been the first, but I don't want to start a whole "thing" with this Laughing

Do you remember zhhk's paladin video where he said a subscriber asked him about clans? That was me. He hit me up one day and asked me to test it out. That time there was no one else registered apart from zhhk. go to "members" and arrange them in the order of their joining date. You can see zhhk first and then me Smile

haha it's ok i was just messing around Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zHHk
Admin
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 46
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 26
Bosted : Hoth

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Doesn't matter. I WAS FIRST! =D Lawl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez


Antall Innlegg : 60
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 30
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 pm

zHHk wrote:
Doesn't matter. I WAS FIRST! =D Lawl.

Haha. Doesnt count.

By the way i got the typhoon today and i almost cried, the thing is a shadow of its former self
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   

Back to top Go down
 
Forum promotion
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YOUTUBE :: zHHk's YouTube-
Jump to: