.:: What's up gamers! ::.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Solo Guessing Game

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 am

So I just soloed Bronze with 3 different "Bad guns" for shits and giggles:

Krogan Sentinel: Eagle III with Extended Mag and Extended Barrel on Godess (only melee'd once)
Turian Soldier: Incisor X with Enhanced Scope and Extended Barrel on Condor
Turian Soldier: Locust X with Extended Mag and Extended Barrel on London

All against Cerberus (they're my favorite enemy faction)

Which one do you think was the hardest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madsgyver

avatar

Antall Innlegg : 4
Join date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 am

Locust. The Incisor and Eagle are bad, but the Locust is useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
So I just soloed Bronze with 3 different "Bad guns" for shits and giggles:

Krogan Sentinel: Eagle III with Extended Mag and Extended Barrel
Its funny because I actually like and enjoy using the Eagle. I have it at level 3 and can use it on gold just fine with my FQE against Reapers.
I like to use the Eagle with the Extended Barrel and Piercing Mod.
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
Which one do you think was the hardest?
In answer to your question, I am going to say the Locust. The locust is even a bad paperweight.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
only1biggs
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 75
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 32
Bosted : Midlands, UK

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 pm

I'll go with the Eagle, as the Turian Soldier and make any weapon good, especially on bronze. I imagine it took a while to kill the Atlas with an Eagle...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:37 pm

only1biggs wrote:
I'll go with the Eagle, as the Turian Soldier and make any weapon good, especially on bronze. I imagine it took a while to kill the Atlas with an Eagle...?

oh god yes. I'll admit I had to use a lot of Lift Grenades for the Atlases, although those were mainly used for Phantoms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyfun



Antall Innlegg : 18
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Marksman and Proxy makes everything good, so Krogan + Eagle is my guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Locust was the hardest. I specced my Turian Soldier before I knew how awesome Proxy Mine was, so all I had were Marksman and Concussive shot.

But did you know that Incisor on a Turian Soldier isn't half bad? Marksman makes it shoot as fast as the M16 from CoD 4 Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 pm

theeav3ng3r wrote:
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
So I just soloed Bronze with 3 different "Bad guns" for shits and giggles:

Krogan Sentinel: Eagle III with Extended Mag and Extended Barrel
Its funny because I actually like and enjoy using the Eagle. I have it at level 3 and can use it on gold just fine with my FQE against Reapers.
I like to use the Eagle with the Extended Barrel and Piercing Mod.
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
Which one do you think was the hardest?
In answer to your question, I am going to say the Locust. The locust is even a bad paperweight.

very true sir. I had a piranha on my back just in case
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:02 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
very true sir. I had a piranha on my back just in case
I just wish that the ME3 Locust performed like the ME2 Locust. It was fantastic, and balanced. It had high damage (for an SMG), little recoil but had a very limited magazine size. Oh the good ol' days...

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:27 pm

i actually never got it in ME2 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyfun



Antall Innlegg : 18
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:41 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
i actually never got it in ME2 Embarassed

No Kasumi? Heretic! (joking, but it was one of the better DLCs Bioware has ever done.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Psyfun wrote:
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
i actually never got it in ME2 Embarassed

No Kasumi? Heretic! (joking, but it was one of the better DLCs Bioware has ever done.)

yeah I just played thru ME1 and 2 with not DLC cuz ME3 was coming out in about a week at the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Psyfun wrote:
No Kasumi? Heretic! (joking, but it was one of the better DLCs Bioware has ever done.)
Agreed.
Other DLC's that I liked where Shadow Broker in ME2 and From Ashes in ME3. I did not like the mission much for 'From Ashes' but Javik makes it worth it.
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
yeah I just played thru ME1 and 2 with not DLC cuz ME3 was coming out in about a week at the time
If you every play through ME2 again, I would highly recommend Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zHHk
Admin
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 46
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 26
Bosted : Hoth

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:56 pm

theeav3ng3r wrote:
If you every play through ME2 again, I would highly recommend Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC.

Ohh. Lair of the Shadow Broker is probably my favorite ME2 mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:18 pm

zHHk wrote:
theeav3ng3r wrote:
If you every play through ME2 again, I would highly recommend Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC.

Ohh. Lair of the Shadow Broker is probably my favorite ME2 mission.

I was planning on getting Arrival, How does that compare?

EDIT: 50th post WooHoo! Z-Cakez!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zHHk
Admin
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 46
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 26
Bosted : Hoth

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:

I was planning on getting Arrival, How does that compare?

EDIT: 50th post WooHoo! Z-Cakez!

Arrival is good. The first time I played I got goosebumps ^^, But LOTSB is still better.

And congratz! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
I was planning on getting Arrival, How does that compare?

EDIT: 50th post WooHoo! Z-Cakez!
Arrival is good and has a nice little story to it. Not going to say more about the story as I do not want to give away spoilers if you are planning on getting it.
Also, just a heads up, it is around 1 hour long.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

is 1 hour supposed to be long or short?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
is 1 hour supposed to be long or short?
I was just saying that you get around an hour of gameplay from the DLC.
I would say that an hour is a good amount of time for the content in this DLC.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyfun



Antall Innlegg : 18
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 pm

For ME1: Bring Down the Sky, Get it, it should be free for PC at least. Pinnacle Station? Was a nice concept... had no real purpose or storyline though, not worth 5$.

For ME2: Lair > Kasumi > Overlord (this one is cool but some headache inducing points otherwise it would be higher) > Arrival > Zaeed (awesome character, minimal interactions) > Firewalker... Everything else is cosmetic.

This is all just imo though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanTheOne

avatar

Antall Innlegg : 6
Join date : 2012-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:23 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
zHHk wrote:
theeav3ng3r wrote:
If you every play through ME2 again, I would highly recommend Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC.

Ohh. Lair of the Shadow Broker is probably my favorite ME2 mission.

I was planning on getting Arrival, How does that compare?

EDIT: 50th post WooHoo! Z-Cakez!

The Arrival DLC has some pretty nice sections.
It's a really good DLC I always play through that one and the Shadow Broker DLC when I play ME2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:42 pm

wait... does Shadow Broker means I get to be with Liara again? I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:57 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
wait... does Shadow Broker means I get to be with Liara again? I love you
Yes, Liara becomes a squad member during the DLC.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 103
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Bosted : Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 pm

theeav3ng3r wrote:
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
wait... does Shadow Broker means I get to be with Liara again? I love you
Yes, Liara becomes a squad member during the DLC.

anything else? (Liara + Gilgamesh Shepard 4ever...) ahhahahha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theeav3ng3r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Antall Innlegg : 91
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 24
Bosted : UK

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:37 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
anything else? (Liara + Gilgamesh Shepard 4ever...) ahhahahha
Well, without giving the story away, you get to see Liara's apartment (but not for the reason your thinking Razz ) and I believe that there is a romance scene if you romanced her in ME1 at the end.

_________________
Word's go here, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Solo Guessing Game   

Back to top Go down
 
Solo Guessing Game
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OFF-TOPIC :: Random?-
Jump to: